- What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information where appropriate when using our site, registering for our services, completing surveys, and/or making payments on services, including name, phone number, mailing address, email address, or other personal information. Also, depending on additional services you elect to use, other information may be required to obtain the features requested by these third-party services.
- How is the information collected used?
The information collected from you may be used in one or more of the following manners:
- To personalize results to just you
- To personalize the content
- To administer a survey, contest, promotion, or additional feature
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To improve your experience
- To improve our website
- How do we protect your information?
- Information obtained is not shared with another member individual or group without your consent.
- Do we disclose your information to third parties?
- Specific information is shared with those third parties that provide additional services to Relaxed Relationships, including information to process and verify payments, as well as information needed to perform a third-party service that you opt-in to use.
- Do we use Third-party links?
- Links to third-party sites will be included. Relaxed Relationships does not endorse the content of these links and is not responsible for managing nor vetting their content, nor liable for any of their policies, activities, content, actions or claims.
- Terms & Conditions
- Any thing shared in these non-website events are not held private and will by means of the event, be made public.
- No information should be given in these forums that would violate your PII principles.
- Consent to using site
- When do we collect information?
- Information is collected when you opt-in to a service, sign up for a feature, pay for a feature, sign up for an event, sign up for a third-party service, and/or when cookies are initiated while on the site.
- CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our site does allow third-party behavioral tracking to determine the patterns and usefulness of various pages on our site.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- This important policy ensures that operators of websites and online services must protect children’s privacy and safety online. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- CAN Spam ACT (rules for receiving emails from Relaxed Relationships)
- The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have cease receiving unwanted emails, and established tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to the services to which you have subscribed.
- Send marketing information to those in our mailing list.
- We will comply with the CAN Spam Act by:
Not using false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Including company-specific information in our emails and
addresses to ensure authenticity of the emails sent from us.
- Honor opt-out or unsubscribe requests to be removed from our email distribution lists.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
• If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.